Thursday, July 5, 2012

My Edible Journey

Well, it's come to this.  My inner foodie and my inner everything else have agreed to part ways.  It's an amicable split.  The foodie wants her space and everything else wants her space back.  So the foodie has been given a brand new blog, and slowly this one will be reclaimed by Mama B, the homeschool mom who is so much more.

So without further ado, I'd like to present My Edible Journey.  I'll be revisiting recipes that I've posted here on this blog (often with pictures!) as well as giving my inner culinary tourist a place to come out and play.  I'm planning a short series on a recent trip to Toronto.  For now though, I've gone back 2 years to a recipe about veggie dip, tweaked it, photographed it and posted it.  Check it out.

myediblejourney.com/  See you there.

1 comment: